Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Fun

We've done a lot of fun things over the last few weeks. We had this guy come visit for a few days...
(Clayton is a friend of ours from our church back home. We LOVED having him stay with us.)

We spent three days in Vienna. Very fun weekend!

(I put an entire album of pictures from Vienna on Facebook. After loading them all on Facebook I didn't have the energy to do it all over again on the blog. I'm kind of a lazy blogger, but since most of our blog readers are also friends on Facebook I didn't figure it was too big of a deal.)

And we have been LOVING this amazing fall weather we have been having. Fall is beautiful here! There are so many trees in Krakow, and the leaves are so colorful. Our favorite trail is lined with huge trees and now that the leaves are falling, the paths are covered with leaves. The boys had a lot of fun playing in them on our walk today. Here's some of my favorite shots:








No comments: