Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Some pics from today

Today at our home-school co-op my friend Marcy took these pictures of Andrew. He managed to look adorable despite being up most of the night with a yucky head cold. (Notice the dark circles under my eyes...)









And here's another shot of the kids in our co-op. This is almost the entire group, minus Caleb. For some reason, Caleb is going through a shy phase and didn't want his picture taken. I never thought I would utter the words "Caleb" and "shy" in the same sentence, but it's actually happening. Wonders never cease.


The boys have loved getting together with this co-op over the last few months. They have made lots of new friends and enjoy their classes. I have enjoyed getting to know some other home-school moms, and it's been fun to get back into a classroom teaching situation again. Today was our last day for the semester. Summer vacation is almost officially here!

No comments: